Project Architect, London - Commercial - Contract
Contract: Initial 6 Month Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join an Architectural Design company on a 6 month contract basis in London to work on a variety of commercial projects.
You will be working on projects such as retail roll-out schemes, heritage and conservation projects.
To be required for this Project Architect role;
- You will have experience of working as a Project Architect within a UK practice
- You will ideally have experience of working on commercial projects
- Being a member of ARB or RIBA
- A good understanding of AutoCAD
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as a Project Architect you will be;
- Communicating with your design-team
- You will be producing working drawings in AutoCAD
- Attending site meetings
- Communicating with contractors, surveyors and clients
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org