Architectural Technician/Technologist for Dunn Architects East Sussex Office
An experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist for the Rye, East Sussex office of RIBA Award Winning Architects, Dunn Architects.
Dunn Architects are looking for a talented and motivated Architectural Technician/Technologist to work closely alongside architects in preparing technical drawings/ building control drawings/tender/ construction drawings, and assisting various members of the team in the preparation and issue of building surveys, planning applications and detailed technical packages for a wide variety of residential projects.
The successful candidates must have the following:
- Min 5 years of experience in the UK
- Thorough technical knowledge.
- Site supervision skills.
- Good technical and detailing skills, fluent knowledge of UK Building Regulations and construction methods within the residential sector.
- Experience with NBS Building would be an advantage.
- Fast, efficient, accurate, CAD draughting (AutoCAD LT).
- Strong technical skills in working with new and existing buildings.
- Ability to produce clear, concise working drawings and NBS specifications to a consistently high standard.
- The ability to take responsibility, meet project deadlines, to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as your role may require you to liaise with clients/contractors/consultants on a day to day basis.
Competitive salary and opportunities for career progression offered depending on experience.
To apply please state the role that you are applying for in the subject box as: ‘Architectural Technician/Technologist for Rye Office’, and email a cover letter, CV and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.