MAS Design Consultants is currently looking for an experienced architect to join our architectural design and planning team. MAS Design Consultants is a small architectural design services company based in North Leeds. We are driven by the desire to blend creative design with client expectations, constantly striving to realise the best possible building solution.
The ideal candidate is an experienced architect with a high level of competency and expertise. The following criteria are also vital:
- A working knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment employed in building and facilities construction
- A good understanding and working knowledge of current planning policy, and how this influences design
- Proficiency with AutoCad (2010)
- Competency using Autodesk Revit
- Proficiency with three-dimensional modelling software
- Experience with rendering software
- A solid background with two-dimensional graphics software
Desirable personal attributes are:
- Accuracy and precision
- Excellent presentation skills
- Accountability for assigned work
- Ability to articulately express ideas
- Exceptional computer/software competency
- The desire to work in a team-based project environment
Our office handles projects that vary widely in type, scope and complexity. We are looking for a person who wants to apply their passion and enthusiasm for architectural design and planning in a collaborative and progressive work environment.
Please apply with your CV and current portfolio of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are really looking forward to hearing from you and wish you lots of luck with your application!