Architect Part II / Part III
We are looking for a talented and confident Architect (Part - II or III), to join a fast-growing team at our offices, located near London Bridge.
Design Squared Limited is a London-based design consultancy, working primarily in the residential and commercial sectors throughout the UK. Established in 2007, the practice has successfully completed over six hundred building projects and has developed an extensive portfolio. We undertake a broad spectrum of architectural projects (approximately 100 a year), managing the design process from concept through to completion. We also offer a range of complementary services, including interior design, party wall surveying and project management.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the following:
- Pitching for new business
- Design in both 2D/3D
- Presentations to clients
- Planning application submissions (various types)
- Construction detailing
- Building regulation packages
- Tender packages
- Project management and contract administration
- Communicating with structural engineers, party wall surveyors, interior designers, consultants and contractors
- CAD proficient, Microstation and SketchUp is preferable, however, full training will be provided.
The successful candidate will have experience in the residential design sector, a clear understanding of planning policy, along with the various RIBA design stages of projects. Please only apply if you have designed small scale new builds, single dwellings, extensions, loft conversions and basements. We would also like to see several examples included within your portfolio.