Post-Part-III Project Architect
We are looking for a Project Architect with a minimum of two to three years post-Part-III experience to join our practice in Lymington, Hampshire.
Strom Architects is a small, award-winning architectural practice based in Lymington, Hampshire. We are passionate about design and we are looking for a talented project architect with strong technical experience, to join our practice to work on a growing portfolio of mainly one-off houses and multi-residential projects both in the UK and abroad.
The studio is located in Lymington, a beautiful coastal town two hours from London and 30 mins from Southampton and Bournemouth. The location in the New Forest, right on the coast, offers a great potential for water sports, cycling and other leisure activities, providing a great opportunity for an exciting new start for the right candidate.
We are a small, but growing practice, so the role is varied, and it is important that you are confident at all RIBA work stages and can run your own projects.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- minimum two to three years post-Part-III
- experience of high-end residential work
- a strong design portfolio
- excellent documented technical and detailing experience
- excellent UK job running experience from inception to completion
- ability to work as part of a team but also individually – must be able to take initiative and be creative
- ability to work to a varying workload and tight deadlines
- excellent written and spoken English
- excellent SketchUp skills
- proficient in VectorWorks and Adobe Suite
- attention to detail is essential – in design, but also writing and presentation of work
- full UK/EU driving license
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- a brief summary in the email of the position you are applying for, and why you would like to work for us
- an attached letter outlining your experience, ambitions, availability, and salary expectations
- a CV
- a PDF portfolio of maximum of 10MB showcasing your work, including images and text.