Part II or Part III Architect
Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant / recently qualified Architect for Project Architect role, working for a small design & build company focusing on West London residential refurbishments.
Working as lead designer on all projects across the office, from brief formation through to project completion. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Client briefing
- Measured site surveys
- Design development
- Planning applications
- Building Regulations approvals
- Lighting, electrical, joinery and interior design
- Detail design
- Contract administration
- Project management
- Co-ordinating other consultants including Structural Engineers, Lighting designers, Party Wall Surveyors
- On site management and problem solving
Skills & Experience:
- Confident & communicative designer
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative, running projects from concept design through to completion
- Prioritising workload and managing multiple projects
- UK planning, construction and site experience in the private residential sector
- Vectorworks and SketchUp knowledge preferred
Negotiable depending on experience, with performance related annual bonus.
The role is offered on a permanent basis, to start as soon as possible.