ARCHITECT with 3 years + post part III experience
Msquare Architects was formed in 2010 and has grown into a strong team specialising in the whole spectrum of residential design from individual homes to housing schemes, apartment developments and master-planning. We also offer architectural design services to the commercial sector including offices, retail, leisure and healthcare.
Situated in the centre of the attractive market town of Market Harborough on the Leicestershire / Northamptonshire border, from April we will be working out of our own newly built office & are looking for an Architect to join our busy team.
The successful candidate will have exposure to all RIBA stages and will be dealing with clients, colleagues, suppliers, statutory bodies and contractors ensuring a broad variety of work on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is keen to progress their career and ready to take on a higher level of day-to-day responsibility.
· Minimum 3 years job running experience post-part 3, preferably in a general private architectural practice.
· Working knowledge and experience of UK Planning and Building Regulations.
· Communication skills to deal with clients, statutory bodies & contractors etc plus experience of managing staff.
· Experience in using AutoCAD is essential, as is experience in using MSOutlook / Word / Excel, whilst a familiarity with Revit, Sketch Up & Photoshop would be desirable.
· Post holders will need their own transport & a full clean driving licence.
The salary offered will reflect experience & the level of responsibility that the successful candidate is capable of taking on. We offer Flexitime, 23 days holiday per annum rising to 25 with service, a pension & a friendly non-smoking office environment.
Please see www.msquarearchitects.com for further information about us & for full details of the role requirements. To apply, please send your letter & CV stating how you meet the needs of the job & your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org