I'm looking for a Senior Architect who can turn something ordinary into something special. The companies work compromises of a variety of public and private projects, ranging from visitor centres to schools to private residential refurbishments and designs.
My client is looking for a Senior Architect that has a ‘can do' attitude to lead projects through all stages in the high-end residential sector. The practice has a vibrant team and the Director is keen for a Senior Architect to have an Associate position in their sights. My client also focuses on the restoration and re-imagination of historic buildings so an interest in this would be an advantage but not essential to the role.
Role & Responsibilities
- To work directly with clients from initial concept design through to onsite completion
- To oversee a team of Assistants assigned to each project
- To mentor and manage more junior members of the team
- To work closely with the Director to manage and deliver multiple projects
- Discuss client requirements and experience in presentation delivery and client visits is essential
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years minimum PQE
- Previous experience working on high-end residential projects essential
- Recent experience using AutoCAD (Essential) MicroStation (Desirable)
- Experience leading projects through all RIBA stages (1-7)
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £45,000 - £50,000 with flexible pension allowance, travel allowance, private medical insurance and a generous contribution towards professional development.
My client has a very energetic working environment. They are a massive believer of progression and personal development and are more than willing to support their employees throughout their career.