Wilson Mason is an Architectural Practice working in the higher education, science, healthcare and retail sectors working on projects throughout the UK from offices in London and the North West. Our London studio has a particular focus on projects in London and the South.
We require an experienced Project Architect (3-5 years PQE) in our London Studio to lead and deliver projects, varying in size from £50,000 to £15,000,000.
Role & Responsibilities
The candidate will work on a number of projects from inception to completion. Experience in dealing with the development of information packages in Revit to BIM standards is essential. The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the Partners to keep track of workload, fee forecasting and resourcing for their projects. We would expect the candidate to assist Part I and Part II staff in developing their abilities, while working collaboratively within the practice to develop and share their own skills. Dealing face to face with clients and client teams will form a significant part of the role where a very high level of communication and professionalism will be expected. Experience in refurbishment, working with existing and historic buildings will be an advantage.
Required skills and experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with 3-5 years PQE
- A range of experience in the retail sector
- Experience in the higher education and science sectors an advantage
- Demonstrable experience of leading projects at all stages
- Experience of running design and technical reviews
- Competence in the use of Revit and experience of BIM
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- Technical detailing and coordination abilities
- Good understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Ability to plan project delivery and strong organisational skills