Associate / Project Architect
Associate / Project architect at DyerGrimes Architecture
Associate / Project Architect ( 5 years minimum experience)
London, United Kingdom
DyerGrimes Architecture are leading high-end residential Architects in South West London, who have achieved the Sunday Times Best Family Home award two years running and have moved into brand new offices overlooking the river at Wandsworth.
We have recently won some fantastic new commissions for Contemporary homes and need an ambitious Architect to run them and make it three years in a row.
- Passionate about Design
- experience in high end residential new build houses and period refurbishment projects for private clients.
- excellent Vectorworks skills
- excellent 3D modelling skills- Sketchup and 3D rendering skills- V-ray
- excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills
- creatively conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- advanced knowledge of planning and construction regulations
- positive, out-going, strong communicator with excellent client handling skills and sense of humour.
- thrive in a fast paced working environment, to tight deadlines with a great attitude.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
We are looking for the best architects, with proven residential UK experience who have worked on houses from first ideas to being built.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and creative office and build a portfolio of award winning projects.
Salary: £50 - £75k + Bonus , Dependent on experience. View our work at www.dyergrimesarchitects.com
Please click apply with your CV, portfolio, current salary & new salary expectations and availability with reference RIBA via e-mail to;
Application deadline : 9th December 2017
DyerGrimes Architecture, Studio 2, Three Eastfields Avenue, Riverside Quarter,London, SW18 1GN