Bench Architects offer a rare combination of years of experience conserving historic buildings and the ability to create award-winning, contemporary designs. Based in the Peak District based our work includes listed historic buildings, country houses and churches, corporate and public buildings.
We are seeking an Architect with at least 2 years’ post RIBA part III experience to join our busy growing team. Previous experience of working on historic buildings or conservation projects is preferable. We would consider applications from experienced Part II’s, subject to relevant experience.
The successful applicant should:
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, NBS and Adobe software. Additional experience with SketchUp and Revit would be advantageous.
- Have excellent construction technical detailing skills, with sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy.
- Have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work stages, including running projects on site.
- Be a UK resident or hold an appropriate work permit.
- Have good communication skills (verbal & written).
What you can expect in return:
A fantastic experience working on cutting edge design to listed buildings, high calibre projects for all RIBA PoW Stages – and never dull project/tasks. Also working in the beautiful Peak District.
Where could this job potentially lead too?
Dependent on experience etc. - it could lead to a promotion in a senior capacity to a senior architect.
Competitive salary relative to experience
Please click apply and attach your CV and examples of your work.
For further details on our practice visit our website www.bencharchitects.co.uk
No Agencies Please