Senior Architectural Technician - Revit - Mixed Use
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician to join an Architectural practice based in Bury St Edmonds. You will be working on a variety of exciting projects in a variety of sectors including residential, education, commercial and leisure.
Whilst working as a Senior Architectural Technician you will be;
- Liaising with clients, fellow colleagues and contractors
- Collecting and preparing technical information to deliver projects
- Producing, analysing and advise on detailed specifications for suitable materials or processes to be used
- Contributing to planning applications and other regulatory application procedures
- Providing technical drawings and site plans using Revit
- Running specific jobs and deliver projects on time and budget.
To be considered for this Senior Architectural Technician role;
- You should ideally hold a relevant architectural degree
- You will ideally have experience of working within a UK practice
- Knowledge of Revit
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A good understanding of the UK building regulations
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in this Senior Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician - Revit - Mixed Use
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly