An opportunity providing full exposure to all project stages and the chance to work as a ‘hands on’ designer on contemporary, high-end projects. This would be the perfect role for a confident and pro-active individual interested in developing their career within a thriving interior design practice.
Working across interior design, architecture and project management, this boutique size studio prides themselves on their ability to successfully provide full turnkey design solutions for both, private and corporate clients.
Their growing portfolio include a variety of national and international project such as luxury private residences, high-end hospitality schemes and commercial offices. With an ever expanding pipeline of work, the practice is now looking for an Interior Designer / Interior Architect to join their team and work as an all-rounder.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of design and have the ability to work independently yet follow instructions when needed. A commercial awareness is as necessary as the ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities
- Running interior design projects alongside the director
- Producing tender packages, joinery packages and FF&E Schedules
- Working on all stages of FF&E design; design, scheduling and procurement
- Working onsite and liaising with contractors, suppliers and third parties
- Producing and carrying out client presentations
Required Skills & Experience
- High-end residential experience is preferred
- Ability to produce FF&E specifications and schedules in Excel/InDesign
- Strong technical design, detailing and specifications knowledge and experience
- Ability to design detailed interior joinery concepts, both in 2D and 3D
- Confidence and experience working directly with the clients, consultants and contractors
- All-round experience; from conceptual design, documentation, on-site and completion
- Strong conceptualisation and FF&E skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of materials and products
- Ability to present projects to clients
- Strong organisational skills
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, InDesign and Photoshop is essential. 3D Studio Max skills are very much preferred
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary ranging between £28,000 – £34,000 fully depending on experience and a holiday entitlement of 20 days per year + bank holidays.
Apply for Interior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly