Architectural Technician - Northampton - Revit
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a Multi-disciplinary company near Northampton.
You will be working on a variety of projects in a variety of sectors including Residential, Commercial, Educational and Healthcare using AutoCAD and Revit.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- You will ideally have an Architectural related degree
- MCIAT membership is advantageous
- A good knowledge of Revit is beneficial
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience of working as an Architectural Technician is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician;
- You will be collecting and interpreting technical data
- You will be working on a variety of projects from inception to completion
- You will be working alongside a team as well as individually
- You will be meeting with clients, contractors and other members of the team
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician wanting to develop their skills and work on mixed-use projects alongside a fun and vibrant design team.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com