Highly successful, award winning practice offering the support to develop your experience within a variety of projects and a healthy project pipe line.
Based in the heart of Chichester, this highly successful, award winning practice have a great opportunity for an Architect to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and have developed long standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, car showrooms and corporate headquarters.
Role & Responsibilities
You would be working on a variety of residential, commercial and educational projects
– Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
– Manage client/firm relationships and all contractor arrangements
– Visiting site periodically
– Attending project meetings and observe construction progress when and where required
– Running own projects across all RIBA stages
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills with a thorough knowledge of construction and experience in the delivery of projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit would be highly advantageous.
- Be located close or looking to relocate with in a 45 minute commute of the business
Salary & Package
The role would offer salary of £35,000- £40,000 depending on experience.
Located in the city centre, the office has excellent access to local shops and restaurants. The practice offer a paid parking permit for a public carpark which is located a short walk from the office, secure bicycle parking with onsite showers and is just a 5 minute walk from both the bus and train station. This highly social team runs a wide variety of social and team advents such as meals out , go karting , snooker tournaments or even a game of rounder’s in the park after work. The practice also prides its self on regular CPD sessions and development and training for staff members of all levels.