Highly successful, award winning practice offering the support to develop your experience within a variety of projects and a healthy project pipe line.
Based in the heart of Chichester, this highly successful, award winning practice have a great opportunity for an Architect to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Established over 25 years ago the practice is made up of around 40 people working in a beautifully converted period building in the centre of the city. The practice has an excellent reputation for design quality and have developed long standing relationships with a wide range of clients across the UK. They possess a varied portfolio of projects including education, residential, car showrooms and corporate headquarters.
Role & Responsibilities
You would be working on a variety of residential, commercial and educational projects
– Preparing working drawings, building regulations and specifications
– Manage client/firm relationships and all contractor arrangements
– Visiting site periodically
– Attending project meetings and observe construction progress when and where required
– Running own projects across all RIBA stages
Required Skills & Experience
- ARB registered Architect or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent technical skills with a thorough knowledge of construction and experience in the delivery of projects.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or Revit would be highly advantageous.
- Be located close or looking to relocate with in a 45 minute commute of the business
Salary & Package
The role would offer salary of £35,000- £40,000 depending on experience.
Located in the city centre, the office has excellent access to local shops and restaurants. The practice offer a paid parking permit for a public carpark which is located a short walk from the office, secure bicycle parking with onsite showers and is just a 5 minute walk from both the bus and train station. This highly social team runs a wide variety of social and team advents such as meals out , go karting , snooker tournaments or even a game of rounder’s in the park after work. The practice also prides its self on regular CPD sessions and development and training for staff members of all levels.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly