Newcastle based award winning Acanthus Darbyshire Architects are seeking an enthusiastic architectural technologist to join the team and deliver a range of exciting projects predominantly within the education and residential sectors.
You will be responsible for projects from inception to completion.
Candidates should have;-
• a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
• be self motivated and capable of working independently and as part of a team.
• knowledge of current planning legislation.
• a strong technical knowledge and be fully conversant with current Uk Building Regulations and residential design guides.
• high proficient use of Autocad and a level 1 understanding of Revit.
• experience of NBS specification writing
• good verbal and communication skills.
• experience of coordinating and liaising with other parties of the development team and local authorities.
Our core values are professionalism, quality of design and working as a team to deliver an outstanding service.
Please submit a letter of introduction, cv and examples of your work to;-