A great opportunity to work for a multi-disciplinary property consultancy who are on the up with new projects coming in rapidly. Based in the heart of Essex this practice, with easy access to both Colchester and Chelmsford offers the potential to develop, grow and succeed within the business.
Established over 27 years ago, my client who operates predominantly in London and the South East have a growing Architectural team that now requires a Senior Architect to help deliver projects across an exciting and diverse range of work from a £250,000 heritage project, a £1.7 million education project to an £8 million redevelopment of a town council.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of eleven across all RIBA stages, from conceptual design to handover upon completion. You will be working on a broad range of projects including residential, education, commercial, leisure, community and ecclesiastical.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years UK professional experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Extensive understanding of UK Building Regulations and planning processes
- Excellent client facing and communication skill
- NBS specification writing and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be advantageous
The role would suit an Architect who wishes to work on a broad range of sectors and additionally desires to grow themselves rapidly alongside the business.
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a highly competitive salary, depending on experience, plus the following benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus time off at Christmas
- Annual pay reviews
- A discretionary bonus dependent on company and personal performance
- Company pension scheme
Alongside the generous remuneration package, this friendly practice can offer a superb career path including training and ongoing CPD. Additionally, they can accommodate personal circumstances by offering flexible hours.