(English Speaking) Lead Design Architect
An international architectural practice are looking for Lead Design Architect to join their team in Lisbon, Portugal. Their substantial team work on a wide range of projects both in Portugal and internationally. You'll work on the early stages, leading with design on major projects. While it's important to be able to speak English, you do not need to know Portuguese.
Company & Vacancy:
- Are a well-known international practice with offices in multiple global locations.
- Respected design firm with expertise on major projects and masterplans. Work includes architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and planning.
- Have won over 240 awards since their inception.
- Offer significant career progression opportunities.
- Lead on exciting projects contributing towards conceptual design.
- Manage projects as well as junior architects and technicians delivering on them.
- Engage with clients internationally and play a key part in developments and the built environment globally.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 6-10 years' experience working for an international architecture firm
- Excellent portfolio demonstrating conceptual design
- Experience in a client facing position
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, SketchUp and CAD.
- English speaking (Portuguese is not mandatory for this position.)
Lead Design Architect - Lisbon, Portugal - Conceptual Design - Client Facing - Manage Projects and Staff - International Opportunities and Projects