7 days left
- Full Time
Are you a qualified Architect looking for a new opportunity within Architecture in Brighton / Sussex?
A thriving, award winning practice based near Brighton, Sussex are keen to add an experienced Architect to their expanding team. This is a permanent role. Salary up to £40k depending on skills and experience.
The position has been created as the result of numerous projects being awarded. I have worked with this firm for 3 years and placed 4 people into various roles including a Senior Technician and a Senior Architect. They are without doubt one of the leading design practices in Sussex. Exciting projects across various sectors mainly within leisure and residential. Great team, solid career progression and a generous salary / package on offer.
The office is situated minutes’ walk from the mainline train station surrounded by many bars and restaurants and are only a short journey from Brighton and its vibrant town, nightlife and sea front. They offer a modern, bright, creative and professional working practice for their staff designed to feel comfortable and inspired. I personally met with the Managing Director of this firm and felt a productive, creative and relaxed working environment. They have a very ‘hands on’ approach to their work and encourage open, communicative and healthy working conditions. If I were an Architect, I would definitely want to work for this practice!
People are key to the success of this organisation and this is reflected in the standard of excellence within people development. They are fully committed to their staff, providing them with a great place to work and the tools to achieve their personal career goals within Architecture. If you are looking for somewhere to further your skills and career then this is the role for you!
Reasons to work here
- Minutes walk from the train station
- Bright, funky, modern offices
- Great company culture of team work and development
- Exposure and hands on experience within all areas of projects
- Generous and competitive salary & package
Education + Experience
- Degree or equivalent experience in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Excellent technical skill within the construction sector
- Experience within the leisure sector
- Strong understanding of the current Building Regulations
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to work on their own initiative and have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent AutoCAD and IT (Microsoft Office) skills
If this is you then contact Paul Deery at Bear Architectural Recruitment on 07496385806 or email me at Paul@bear-recruitment.com
Equally if you know of someone who may be suitable then feel free to pass on my details. We offer a referral scheme for anyone placed into a role.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly