Part II Architectural Assistant
Tasou Associates is an award winning practice of architects and designers based in Clerkenwell, London. We undertake a wide range of projects, from one-off houses, extensions and refurbishments for private clients, through to large residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes for developers.
Due to an expanding workload we are looking to appoint a Part II Assistant. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a passion for architecture and interiors
- Have some work experience
- Have strong design and technical ability
- Work well in a team
- Excellent spoken English and communication skills
- Be proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop and Sketch Up
- Have the confidence to eventually manage their own projects, including liaising with contractors, planners and clients
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please email a CV and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.