Demonstrating a modern, rich and sophisticated design style, this award winning architecture & design studio in Notting Hill requires a Project Architect/Project Manager to assume a leading role on a variety of UK and international high-end residential and commercial refurbishment projects.
Working for an array of both private and corporate clients, the practice has acquired a strong reputation for luxury, turn-key projects within the high-end residential and commercial sectors.
With services that stem across architecture, interior design, furniture design and project management, the firm have completed bespoke private residences, automotive interiors and award winning restaurants across the UK, Europe, Middle East and United States.
Role & Responsibilities
Working within a growing team of Architects and Interior Designers and reporting to a Director, you will lead a variety of luxury refurbishment projects, in London and abroad, through all stages of work. Your duties will include:
- Concept design
- Detailed design
- Production of tender packages and specification of works
- Submission of planning and building control applications
- Contract administration
- Project management works on site/regular site reviews
- Client presentations
- Direct the design team on day to day activities and help with their weekly scheduling of project tasks
- Lead and attend design meetings with suppliers, manufacturers, contractors and cosultants
- Attend regular reviews with Directors; assess programme/budget
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III Qualified and/or ARB Registered
- A minimum of 2 years UK experience in all aspects of the design process, primarily on high-end/luxury residential refurbishment projects
- Excellent conceptual design and presentation skills
- Strong technical design skills for producing technical detail drawings at all RIBA stages, architectural tender packages and detailed specifications
- Demonstrable experience producing detailed construction packages
- Thorough knowledge of UK planning, building control and listed building regulations
- Strong on-site/project management experience on UK projects, including client management and liaison
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
The ideal candidate will have designed and delivered residential projects internationally and have UK experience of directing a projects from feasibility through to contract administration and completion.
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £35,000 - £43,000 depending on experience.
Based out of a beautifully modern office block in Ladbroke Grove, the studio overlooks a beautiful park and garden, perfect for a lunchtime stroll. The closest stations are Westbourne Park and Kensal Green; providing access to the Circle, Hammersmith & City, Bakerloo and Overground lines.