Senior Hospitality Architect
Enjoying a relaxed environment, you could be working within this reputably creative and innovative award winning Interior Architecture and Design practice on some of the most beautiful, luxury hospitality schemes in London and Europe.
An Interior Architecture & Design practice built on 20 years industry experience, with a reputation for innovation and creativity; who are now seeking an experienced Senior Architect to join their team of 50 in Farringdon.
The practice have won multiple industry awards for their work, and are reputed for being specialists in the luxury hospitality and residential sectors, both in the UK and internationally. Their success owes itself to the practice’s fresh, collaborative approach to design; creating truly unique spaces for every client. They also work alongside their sister company, who focus on furniture design and accessories.
Role & Responsibilities
- To run projects through all stages, to include administration, technical design, drawing works, delivery and site installation
- Successfully coordinate with on-site consultants throughout construction
- Confidently liaise with clients throughout the life of projects
- Work with luxurious materials to include stone and marble
- To produce intricate, high-end detailing and technical drawings
- To lead teams and keep momentum going
Required Skills & Experience
- Qualified at Part III level or Equivalent, with valid ARB registration
- A minimum of 3 years UK experience project running high-end residential (at any scale) or luxury hospitality schemes
- Experience in high-quality technical drawings and details; Spa experience in this area would be favourable
- Particularly confident with planning applications
- Demonstrable communication skills and the ability to coordinate and liaise with various third parties, including client liaison and management
- Previous experience managing/leading teams
- A good level of proficiency in AutoCAD
Salary & Package
Salary will be offered in accordance with experience, ranging from £45,000 – £48,000; and they offer adhoc, discretionary bonuses and a statutory pension scheme in addition.
Divided in to two teams, technical and FF&E, the team works collaboratively in a very relaxed environment. They enjoy regular social activities and events including summer, Christmas and birthday outings.