- Full Time
Director, Central Cornwall
Package: £60,000 - £75,000 plus shares/equity, bonus, pension & relocation assistance
We are seeking to recruit a Director for a well-established, multi-disciplinary RIBA Chartered Practice based in Cornwall. As a design practice the business currently employs 20 staff and works on a broad range or projects across the South and West of England across a variety of private and public sector clients. As a forward-thinking qualified architect with strong management and commercial skills, the role of Director will afford you the influence to guide the strategic direction of this highly respected and ambitious business. Based in a stunning part of the country renowned for its creativity and inclusive business environment this is a rare opportunity for an approachable and experienced individual looking for their next leadership role.
In addition to managing an exceptional team and the day to day operations, you will have the opportunity to lead the business in the following areas:
- Commercial activities – managing 3rd party relationships, identifying and evaluating commercial opportunities for the business and full responsibility for the tender process
- Managing workflow - programme & project resource management
- Broadening the strategic horizons of the business within new market sectors
- The introduction of ideas and improvements that will lead to the business running more efficiently
As a Director you will possess the following skills and experience:
- A qualified architect with experience gained across a wide range of design fields
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of structural and civil engineering.
- Experience of tender processes, both public & private sector
- Entrepreneurial and commercial with a strong understanding of business drivers and processes
- Strong leadership & people management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Be capable of cultivating a supportive and positive working environment
If you would like to apply for the position of Director, please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience. For more information about this unique opportunity to live and work in Cornwall please call Michael Danes on 01326 567144.
Apply for Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly