Project Architect - High Wycombe - RIBA Chartered Practice
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join an Architectural practice based near High Wycombe. You will be working on a variety of projects predominantly in Urban Design, Residential and Commercial Sectors.
Requirements for this Architect Role;
- You will ideally have experience of working within a UK practice as a Part 3 Architect
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Excellent drawing skills
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD
- A basic understanding of Revit is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architect you will be;
- Communicating with clients, contractors and colleagues from concept through to the construction of the projects.
- Preparing drawings, building regulations and specifications.
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
This is a brilliant opportunity for a an Architect wanting to join a successful, niche company with the chance to progress with their career.
Interested in this Architect role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Architect - High Wycombe - RIBA Chartered Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly