4 days left
- Full Time
We are seeking talented qualified Architects with exceptional design skills and a minimum of one years post-Part 3 built project experience to work within our multi-disciplinary teams on a number of medium to large scale housing and mixed use projects in the UK. We have interesting new schemes for a range of key clients including high density urban housing, sustainable lower density and regeneration projects.
Exciting opportunities currently exist at HTA for experienced Architects within our London Studio. You will be responsible for project delivery and should have demonstrable experience of pre and post-planning stage projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- a minimum of one years post-Part 3 experience, including built projects;
- a passion for housing;
- experience of UK urban or suburban housing design and master planning;
- exceptional design skills with excellent attention to detail;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships. This role will involve liaising with clients, consultants, contractors and local planning authorities;
- excellent people and project management skills with the ability to motivate, coach and mentor others;
- a calm disposition with the ability to work under pressure and to meet project deadlines;
- a detailed knowledge of UK residential design standards and statutory requirements with evidence of their application over several projects including the Building Regulations, the NDSS and the London Housing SPG;
- first class AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Indesign and Photoshop skills;
- ARB registered.
Please visit our website to view the full Job Description and Person Specification.
If you have what we are looking for and want a role with excellent career development opportunities and a supportive environment, then why not apply?
Closing date for all applications: 12.00 noon, Friday 29th September 2017
To apply, please visit our website at: http://www.hta.co.uk/people#recruitment to upload a brief letter of introduction (including your salary expectations), your CV and portfolio samples.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
HTA is an Equal Opportunities employer.