Architectural Technician - London - Award Winning Practice
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a Multi-disciplinary company in London. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to join a fun and vibrant team whilst working on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects.
Requirements to be an Architectural Technician;
- You will ideally have post qualification experience within a UK practice
- Good design ability
- A clear understanding of the UK Building regulations
- A good knowledge of AutoCAD
- An understanding of Revit is advantageous however training will be provided
- Excellent written and communication skills
Whilst working as an Architectural Technician;
- You will be meeting with clients
- You will be doing Architectural Surveys of residential developments
- You will be working alongside a team as well as individually
- You will also be collecting and interpreting technical data.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Architectural Technician - London - Award Winning Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly