Architect / Team Leader - Uxbridge - Urban Design
Architect / Team Leader
Salary: £38,000 - 42,000
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join an Architectural practice based near Uxbridge. You will be working predominantly on Urban Design projects as well as Residential and Commercial projects.
Requirements for this Architect / Team Leader Role;
- You will ideally have experience of working within a UK practice as a Part 3 Architect
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A Msc or Bsc in Urban Design is advantageous
- A good knowledge of UK building regulations
- Excellent drawing skills
- An understanding of Revit is beneficial however training will be provided
Whilst working as an Architect / Team Leader you will be;
- Communicating with clients, contractors and colleagues from concept through to the construction of the projects.
- Preparing drawings, building regulations and specifications.
- Managing a team of Architects and Technicians
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
This is a brilliant opportunity for a an Architect wanting to join a successful, niche company with the chance to progress with their career.
Interested in this Architect / Team Leader role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com