Ambitious Architect Required
ROC haus are an ambitious and well established design practice. We have projects ranging from the simple and sublime to the large and complex and are looking for a talented Architect to help bolster the existing team and become an integral part of this growing company.
Our goal is to turn client's development dreams into reality, by helping them be part of the creative process. We excite clients with our ideas and enable clients to have input through education and involvement in the design process.
Based on the West Essex/ East London border, our work is spread throughout London and the Outer Boroughs. (North, East and West London, Essex and North of the M25).
We are looking for a talented architect, who wants to make a mark in the industry and would like to come in to help shape a growing team take on new exciting challenges.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- be based in London or Essex
- can drive and holds a UK Drivers Licence
- minimum of 5 years relevant work experience (UK based)
- recognised architectural or interior qualification
- be fluent in both spoken and written English
The following skills are required:
- highly proficient in 2D AutoCAD
- advanced in MS Office, SketchUp, InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to provide detailed drawings for construction
- excellent design and spatial planning skills
- exceptional presentation, conceptual and visualising skills
- has skills in Revit or ArchiCAD and/ or be willing to develop using BIM software
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their eligibility to work permanently in the UK.
ROC haus is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV and cover letter, via e-mail to:
Please make sure that your application is a maximum of nine pages and is formatted as a single A4 PDF document, comprising of the following:
- one page for cover letter (or body text as an e-mail)
- two pages for CV or resume
- six pages to present a summary of your work
Total file size should not exceed 5MB.
To find out more about us, have a look at our website: www.roc-haus.co.uk
36 Church Hill