Senior Architect – Rollout for large multiple retailer
Exciting role for an ambitious & dynamic Architect to take charge of a new Architectural department in a West London Design Agency to run a team, providing a commercial roll out both nationally & potentially internationally for a new client.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Producing detailed drawings
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors & consultants.
- Liaising with internal and external team members and organisations
- Supervising and tutoring junior staff
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part I & II qualified with a minimum of 5 years experience.
- A strong background in Retail Architecture
- Experience leading, coordinating and supervising internal and external teams Proven ability to present to clients and to manage client relationships throughout the design process.
- An understanding of the financial aspects of running a project on time and on budget.
- Ability to understand & interpret briefs
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Meeting demanding timescales, whilst maintaining the highest standards
- Candidates must be able to work efficiently and be confident in making decisions independently.
- Proficient in Autocad, a working knowledge of Vectorworks would be a bonus.
Salary & Package
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits – includes pension & profit share
Apply to Sue Lee-Stern @ SLS Creative Recruitment (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sueleestern)
Apply for Senior Architect – Rollout for large multiple retailer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly