Join a collaborative Brighton based design studio, well known for their contemporary and artistic design style offering the chance to flex your creative muscles.
A well-known multidisciplinary leader in the design and architectural industry, are now offering the opportunity for a talented Architect to join them on a permanent basis.
Their portfolio of projects vary from luxury, award-winning residential & hospitality towers, through to retail, commercial and regeneration schemes. Furniture and some industrial design projects also play a part in the practice’s contribution to the creative industry.
The successful Architect will be working primarily on mid to large sized residential projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with clients, predominantly within the initial concept design stages
- Liaising with consultants, contractors and third parties on a regular basis
- Producing accurate detailed information
- Producing concept drawings
- Taking project lead when required
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified or equivalent
- Experience working on UK Based residential projects is essential for this role
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with clients, colleagues, contractors and local authorities
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Experience using Revit would be highly advantageous
- Strong Sketching ability
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary of up to £37,000, plus pension. Candidates will also be offered the following benefits below:
- After 3 months with the practice, you will be eligible to join pension scheme. The company will match employees’ contributions up to 3% of your earnings in the first year, and up to 5% thereafter.
- After one years’ service you will be eligible for the Group Life Assurance and Group Long term disability scheme.
- Ride to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- (Dentist) corporate discount (15%)
Working from a social office in the centre of Brighton, you will benefit from an amazing range of soft benefits such as; flexible working hours, social events and regular CPD sessions for all members of staff. Located near the world famous lanes of Brighton, a never ending offering of restaurants, cafes & shops are available, as well as good transport links to London and the South Coast.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly