Box Architects are looking for enthusiastic and responsible Part 2 architectural assistants, or experienced Part 1s, to join our growing London studio in Angel.
Box specialise in residential, retail, education and commercial projects and have a wealth of experience in finding commercially viable, innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs. Committed to the highest standards and levels of quality we have built a reputation for consistently delivering a quality service on time, every time. For this reason, we have developed a portfolio of repeat-business clients, who we have worked with for several years.
Role and responsibilities:
- Opportunity to be part of a small team working on a diverse range of projects;
- Opportunity to contribute design ideas and become an integral part of our developing studio;
- Involvement in projects from concept to completion;
- Produce 3D models, sketches and presentation documents;
- Produce design and technical drawing packages and supporting documentation;
- Reports to Associate Director.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A proactive and positive attitude;
- An aptitude for finding creative, yet practical design solutions;
- An interest in promoting sustainable and forward-thinking practices;
- An interest in Interior design;
- Minimum 1-year professional experience;
- Excellent presentation and visualising skills;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite;
- REVIT capability and an understanding of BIM would be advantageous;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment to tight deadlines;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Clear and confident communication skills;
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
To apply, please send concise CV, two examples of your own project work you are most excited by and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note ‘Architectural Assistant London’ in the subject heading.
Box Architects are an RIBA Chartered Practice. We are an equal opportunities employer and thrive in a diverse working environment. We support the London Living Wage.