Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Revit Technician - London
Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Revit Technician
Salary: 28,000 - 32,000
We are currently recruiting for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant with excellent technical ability to join an award winning, multi-disciplinary company in London. You will be working on a variety of exciting mixed-use projects in sectors including residential, educational, community, commercial and healthcare.
To be considered for this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role you will ideally;
- Have experience of working as a part 2 Architectural Assistant within a UK practice
- You will ideally have achieved the grade 2:1 or equivalent in an Architectural related degree
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Revit
- A good technical knowledge or experience of working as an Architectural Technician is beneficial
- Have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
This is an exciting opportunity for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant / Technician wanting to progress to become a Part 3 Architect, as our client is offering the support and training needed to become a part 3.
An attractive salary and an excellent benefits package is available for the right candidate.
Interested in this Part 2 Architectural Assistant role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org