Architect - Cambridge - Mixed-Use Projects
Ref: ALG 1103
We are currently recruiting for an Architect to join a very successful and well-established Architectural Practice in Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architect wanting to work on a variety of mixed-use projects including residential, commercial, educational, community and leisure.
To be required for this Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as an Architect within a UK practice
- Having a full UK driving license is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Architect wanting to join an award winning company with the chance to progress with their career. An attractive salary is available alongside an excellent benefits package.
Interested in this vacancy? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org