A design lead studio in Windsor has an amazing opportunity for an Architect to join them offering the chance to take the lead on a diverse selection of residential/residential led projects in London and the Thames Valley.
Based in a listed building opposite Windsor Castle, this practice specialises in works up to Planning, with an outstanding track record and success rate in unlocking and delivering planning consents for highly complex sites. Each member of the team is passionate about always delivering designs of the highest quality and with great attention to detail. Due to some new exciting projects in the pipeline they have the need for a Project Architect to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
This is an opportunity for a Project Architect to take the lead role on a number of complex and bespoke residential led projects up to/including RIBA Stage 3. You should be confident to manage a small team as well as manage and coordinate the various Specialist Consultants who are part of the overall Design Team. Residential Planning Experience is essential. You should be experienced in liaising with sometimes difficult clients, stakeholders and Local Authorities.
Required Skills & Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Excellent knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regs
- Strong background working on UK residential/residential led schemes
- Track record of leading projects from Feasibility through to Planning Approval
- Client Liaison Skills
- AutoCAD, Photoshop and InDesign Experience is essential
- Conservation Area/Listed Building Experience
- Excellent design skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to self-manage time and workload and work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Salary & Package
The successful applicant will be offered a salary between £32,000 – £40,000 depending on experience.
Working within a growing practice, you will be joining a busy, yet fun environment within a small team of enthusiastic and very talented people. They very passionate about what we do but we never forget that there is also a life outside the office and a very good pub around the corner. Based in the heart of Windsor, the office is in a Listed Building opposite Windsor Castle, a few minutes walk from both mainline stations in Windsor.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly