Part 1/Part 2 Architect Assistant
Ackroyd Lowrie is a fast-growing, innovative boutique company based in the creative hub of Bethnal Green, East London. We use 3D printing and the latest VR technology to realise our clients’ dreams. We work across a range of sectors and will provide an excellent experience to the right candidate.
We believe in supporting our staff to reach their full potential. This is a perfect opportunity for an ambitious individual to flourish in an exciting practice and work in a great studio environment.
- Software skills must include: Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite and excellent rendering skills. Sketch-up/3DMax and V-ray.
- Candidates should have a flair for design.
- Excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients, managers and team members.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- Technical knowledge and experience of planning an advantage but not essential.
- An interest in innovative technology.
- Working on contract values between £250k and £20m.
- Working on both refurbishment and new buildings.
- This is a permanent position with an immediate start date.
Working with us gives you:
- Training and development opportunities, with high potential for career development.
- An office environment that is friendly and flexible
- Regular social activities and an annual trip.
- Being part of a committed equal opportunities company.
- Salary dependent on experience.
How to apply:
- In the subject line of your email please include your name and the position you are applying for.
- ****Independent applicants only ****
- ****NO agency appointments considered****
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Please send your CV along with some work samples (preferably in one attached PDF file) to: email@example.com