Project Architect - Stratford - Multi-Disciplinary
Ref: ALG 1101
We are currently recruiting for a Project Architect to join a multi-disciplinary company near Stratford. You will be working on a variety of exciting projects in sectors including residential, ocmmercial, educational, healthcare and leisure.
Requirements for this Project Architect role;
- You will ideally have experience of working as a Project Architect within a UK practice
- Having a full UK driving license is advantageous
- Have excellent design skills
- Have excellent written and communication skills
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Having an understanding of Revit is advantageous, however full training will be provided
- Having a car is advantageous
Whilst working as a Project Architect;
- You will be In charge of overseeing different projects,
- You will be communicating with your design-team
- Overseeing the budgets and monitoring on-going costs
- You will be attending site meetings.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to join an successful and expanding company whilst working in sectors including residential, commercial, leisure and community. An attractive salary is available alongside an excellent benefits package.
Interested in this Project Architect role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org