Acoustics Engineer - Manchester
We are currently recruiting for an Acoustics Engineer to join one of the largest and most successful multi-disciplinary consultancies in Europe.
Key Requirements to be considered for this Acoustics Engineer role;
- Ideally you will have experience of working in an acoustic consultancy
- A bachelor's or master's degree related to Acoustic Engineering or a related discipline
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A full, clean driving license
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Being a member of the IOA is advantageous
Whilst working as an Acoustics Engineer;
- You will be writing reports
- You will be responsible for carrying out environmental noise surveys and acoustic testing
- You will have to attend meetings with both project teams and clients
- You will be using acoustic software packages such as CadnA and Odeon (full in-house training can be provided for the successful candidate)
This is an exciting opportunity for an Acoustic Consultant wanting to join a well-established acoustic consultancy with an excellent reputation and the chance of career progression.
A competitive salary as well as an attractive benefits package is available including industry leading training to support your career, private healthcare and 25 days annual leave with the opportunity of increasing.
Interested in this Acoustics Engineer role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to email@example.com