FULL-TIME PART 1 ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT
Salary £15,000 per annum
Graham Simpkin Planning have been based at our offices in Hartley since 1989 and we work throughout the South-East region and also deal with specialist cases further afield.
Our planners and architectural staff have over 40 years experience in handling complex planning and development matters, dealing with all types of development from relatively small scale householder proposals to large schemes for residential, commercial and other types of uses.
Successful applicants will be required to:
- Undertake surveys of buildings and sites
- Prepare sketch schemes for discussion with clients/Local Authorities
- Prepare drawings for submission with applications to Local Authorities
- Provide construction details as necessary
- Maintain filing system for drawings
- Maintain record of chargeable time
The candidate should have RIBA Part 1, preferably with knowledge and experience of AutoCAD and Sketch-Up. Drivers Licence essential. Applicant should possess enthusiasm towards design and planning as well as the ability to communicate well with clients. Candidates should be well organised, self-motivated and be able to prioritise workload.
Good opportunity to gain a breadth of experience and insight into planning and architectural design.
Please click your apply and upload your CV.