Architectural Technician - High Wycombe - Residential
3 days left
- Full Time
Location: High Wycombe
We are currently recruiting for an Architectural Technician to join a Registered Chartered Architectural Practice in High Wycombe. This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a niche company.
To be required for this Architectural Technician;
- A degree related to Architecture is desireable
- Good design ability
- You will ideally have post qualification experience within a UK practice
- A clear understanding of the UK Building regulations
- A knowledge of Revit would be advantageous, however training will be provided
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A UK driving license would be beneficial
You will be working alongside a fun and vibrant team whilst working on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects.
An attractive salary and excellent benefits package is available for the successful candidate.
Interested in Architectural Technician role? To discuss this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Ashleigh Garner on 01792 365000 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Architectural Technician - High Wycombe - Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly