2 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting in partnership with one of the East Midlands' largest and most successful architectural practices, are on the lookout for an experienced Architect for their practice based in Leicester city centre. Having being established for over 30 years, the practice has enjoyed sustainable growth and success since its inception, and is now looking to add to their revered architectural team.
This practice delivers a range of services across a variety of disciplines, allowing the successful individual to work alongside experienced architects, interior designers and landscape architects, gaining first-hand experience and guidance within a multidisciplinary environment on a variety of challenging and contemporary projects.
As an Architect, you will be given the opportunity to progress through to Senior / Associate levels, whilst working on some highly notable commissions within the education, residential, commercial and retail sectors.
Responsibilities & skills required for the position include, but are not limited to:
- ARB registration
- Develop representations of design options for further discussion by the design team
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations
- High proficiency in the applied use of some of the following: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant, alongside a generous benefits package which includes the following:
- Salary between £32,000 - £42,000 (dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional Christmas leave
- 3% pension contribution
- Paid education (should you wish to undertake a degree in Sustainability for instance)
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and portfolio work to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly