Part 2 Architectural Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Part II Graduate to join our award winning RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice based in the North Oxford Victorian Conservation area.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of one year’s experience of working for an architectural practice.
- A high level of precision, attention to detail and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup and Microsoft Office.
- Confidence in both written and verbal communication with colleagues and clients alike.
- Technical knowledge of construction, planning and building regulations as well as tender package experience.
Please send your PDF portfolio, CV and PDF cover letter (maximum 10MB) to:
Office Manager at email@example.com
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly