We are pleased to be working with a reputable practice that are looking to employ a Project Architect with a minimum of 3 years' post Part III experience to join their 40+ strong team on a full-time permanent basis. This Chichester based practice has a strong commitment to providing a high quality service which has resulted in the successful delivery of numerous iconic projects since their inception.
This vacancy would be best suited to a career driven individual who wants to work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment where they will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and take real responsibility throughout the full lifecycle. The team work on a variety of projects across the commercial, educational, residential & community sectors, therefore experience working on these types of projects will put you at a distinct advantage.
* Taking ownership of individual schemes and taking them through from inception to completion,
* Preparing concept scheme designs from client briefs,
* Working as part of a team in the preparation of production information & working drawing packages,
* Compilation of reports & documents and supporting the rest of the team in preparing documents for bids, expressions of interest and competitions,
* Communicating schemes in a mixed portfolio of media from 2D CAD to the latest photorealistic 3D software packages.
* A minimum of 3 years' post Part III experience,
* Experience running projects and leading teams,
* Project experience across all RIBA work stages,
* Proven UK project experience preferably in the relevant sectors,
* A good working knowledge of Revit/BIM as well as AutoCAD, the Adobe suites & SketchUp,
* Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken English),
* The ambition to progress & develop professionally within this practice.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out more, please send through an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.