Award-winning architectural practice Haworth Tompkins based in Kentish Town are currently looking for experienced architects to work on a range of medium to large scale projects in the housing, higher education, cultural and conservation sectors.
To be considered for this role applicants should have the following:
- Experience working on design led projects in the UK
- Strong design, detailing and communication skills
- Awareness and appreciation of design and urban issues and the ability to discuss these and share your opinions
- Familiarity with UK design standards
- The ability to work as part of a team and take the initiative when required
- Minimum 5 years experience
We use Bentley Microstation and Revit CAD packages to develop our projects. Experience using this software is advantageous, but training can also be provided. We work as a collaborative and proactive studio where communication and knowledge sharing is encouraged. Project work is supported by a programme of lunchtime talks, construction site visits and office trips.
Haworth Tompkins is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds. We seek to support flexible working arrangements to suit family commitments. Regrettably due to the expected volume of replies, we can only contact shortlisted applicants.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with attachments no bigger than 6MB. Please insert the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Please apply by email only - do not send printed documents.