BIM Model Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a small to medium sized architectural practice, who are best known for their work in social and environmental architecture.
They work predominantly on residential and education projects for housing associations, developers and local authorities. As well as this they work on museums, galleries and regeneration projects.
They are looking for a BIM Model Manager who will work within the BIM Team to support the delivery of models and information. You will be required to ensure projects are in line with the UK Government 2016 BIM Mandate and PAS1192 requirement's on our BIM level 2 projects.
- To act as BIM Information Manager on projects to comply with PAS 1192-2:2013 requirements
- Write BIM Execution Plans
- To act as Model Manager on projects working with design teams and clients in order to define BIM deliverables
- Integrate Models and produce clash detection reports and manage clash detection meetings on site with the project teams
- Work with clients to define Facilities Management outputs and help with handover of information to client as BIM Level 2 requirements (6D)
- Working with contractors to provide 4D programme and logistic outputs
- Working with our client's QS Team to develop the 5D (cost model) outputs
- Aligning COBie output as BS 1192-4:2014 requirements
- Providing internal training
- Chairing BIM coordination meetings
- Understanding of PAS 1192-2: 2013
- Understanding the outputs which are required to provide Level 2 BIM on public sector projects
- Experience of Model Authoring
- Experience of Revit, Solibri and Navisworks.
- Experience of creating BEP's, MIDP's and TIDP's
If you have any question regarding the role or your suitability, please give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580
Apply for BIM Model Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly