We’re offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, technically proficient architectural technician/technologist to join our small, friendly and very busy practice. Our office is conveniently located for Cambridge, London and East Anglia.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in working equally well as part of a team, and independently.
- permanent, full time
- salary negotiable - circa £20,000 to £25,000 per annum, subject to level of experience
We undertake a wide scope of work, from heritage conservation and refurbishment to new residential developments, extensions and conversions with a focus on sustainability.
We have a strong ethos of delivering quality for a fair price and sharing generous rewards and benefits with our team.
- good skills with CAD
- experience with 3D modelling such as SketchUp
- experience in Photoshop
- well versed in UK building and planning regulations
- interest in heritage buildings.
- office building of Hibbs & Walsh, Saffron Walden
If the prospect of climbing the stairs to our offices on the top floor of a listed building is not a problem, please send your CV – with recent examples of your work and availability via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you prefer to send your details by post:
Hibbs & Walsh Associates Ltd
53 High Street