Part 3 or a talented Part 2
Craddock Architects are a Nuneaton based company looking for an RIBA Part 3 with a minimum of 4 years experience, or a talented RIBA Part 2 student with a minimum of 2 years experience to work on a variety of projects.
The projects are predominantly residential also including industrial and commercial.
The opportunity has the potential for practice management and becoming the driving force behind the growing company.
Applicants must demonstrate excellent technical ability with working knowledge of the British Building Regulations.
Ideally the candidate would be proficient in Vectorworks or Drawing Express, with comfortable knowledge of Google Drive and the Google suite of software.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years job running experience.
- Have Excellent construction technical knowledge and drawing skills.
- Excellent communication skills across the board are required to interact with our clients.
- Be a UK Resident or hold a valid work permit.
- Ability to take responsibility when required and meet project deadlines.
- Live a commutable distance & hold a valid UK Driving license.
- Have good experience of all RIBA Plan of Work Stages, inc. running projects on site.
No applications from Agencies please.
Applications to be no more than 5mb in size demonstrating work examples in PDF.
Please send applications through to email@example.com with your name and position you are applying for in the subject.