Associate Director of Urban Design and Masterplanning
f you have experience with Master Planning/Urban Design and are looking to move your career to the next level then this Associate Director role working for a highly successful residential specialist could be what you have been waiting for.
Established 35 years ago, this award winning company has just relocated its southwest regional office to brand new offices just outside Bristol. The team is made up of around 35 people and work mainly on large scale residential projects and mixed use schemes.
The role would initially be that of Designate associate changing to associate director on the completion of a successful probation period.
Role & Responsibilities
- You would oversee the preparation of conceptual urban designs, planning work, feasibility studies, master planning and development briefs.
- Take a lead role in the managing of the planning application process across all stage
- Work closely with the Directors to manage the allocation of resources and workloads
- The overseeing of the work of the planning team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in the preparation of conceptual urban design and planning work, feasibility studies, master planning and development briefs
- An excellent knowledge of the planning process
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the UK residential sector
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge of Lifetime homes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to manage and support other team members
Salary & Package
- The commencing salary will be £47,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Car allowance
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Health care package.
- Generous annual bonus scheme based on individual performance
The company offers a host of other benefits such as staff social events, team meals and trips to the pub, supported training schemes and a company-wide shut down over the Christmas period. You will also benefit from free on-site parking.