Associate Director of Urban Design & Masterplanning
If you have experience with Master Planning/Urban Design and are looking to move your career to the next level then this Associate Director role working for a highly successful residential specialist could be what you have been waiting for.
Established 35 years ago this award winning company whose purpose built office is situated in Romsey between Winchester and Bournemouth. The office is made up of a staff of around 40 people and work mainly large scale residential projects and mixed use schemes. The role would initially be that of Designate associate changing to associate director on the completion of a successful probation period.
Role & Responsibilities
- You would oversee the preparation of conceptual urban designs, planning work, feasibility studies, master planning and development briefs.
- Take a lead role in the managing of the planning application process across all stages.
- Work closely with the Directors to manage the allocation of resources and workloads.
- The overseeing of the work of the planning team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in the preparation of conceptual urban design and planning work, feasibility studies, master planning and development briefs
- An excellent knowledge of the planning process
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience within the UK residential sector
- High proficiency in AutoCAD
- Full UK driving license
- Knowledge of Lifetime homes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to manage and support other team members
Salary & Package
- The commencing salary will be £47,000 per annum
- Generous holiday allowance
- Car allowance
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Health care package.
- Generous annual bonus scheme based on individual performance
Benefiting from free onsite parking. The company offers a host of soft benefits such as staff social events, onsite picnic and barbeque areas, supported training schemes and a company wide shut down over the Christmas period.