Technical Architect & Architectural Technician
We have teamed up with a highly reputable multi-disciplinary practice with an unrivalled reputation for delivering highly serviced bespoke solutions to some of the most influential clients across the nation. In response to expanding market conditions they are looking to employ two passionate professionals who share the same attitude and values as they do. They need experienced Technical Architects & Architectural Technicians to join them on a full-time permanent basis to support the development of a series of retail & commercial sector commissions.
This opportunity is best suited to candidates with proven project management experience coupled with strong technical knowledge garnered from the successful delivery of retail or commercial projects from RIBA stages 3-4 through to completion.
* Full proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit are essential in the successful delivery of this role.
* Experience in relevant sectors, candidates with a strong understanding of the retail environment will be at a distinct advantage however this isn't essential.
* Full clean drivers licence (regular site visits will be a large part of this role).
* Ability to produce working and detailed construction drawings.
* Contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation.
* Drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
* Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your work.
These are two very unique roles within a highly reputable practice, with full job descriptions ready to be sent through to suitable applicants. My client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package to the successful candidates. If interested and you would like a confidential discussion about either role, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.