Level 2 Architect
We are a growing company based in the Finsbury park area of North London, with an increasing workload, and a need to add another member to our project management team. We are looking for a young architect with two or three years of experience who has achieved a RIBA level 2, who has a positive approach which will help enable us to deliver a quality product, in tandem with the right levels of service to our clients.
Our practise provides a unique offer to our clients, where we are able to identify a property Investment opportunity, purchase with or without finance, maximise through planning, design, build. We currently work predominantly in the conversion of medium sized commercial or residential buildings to apartments, residential new build, residential nursing homes, commercial & retail.
- Competitive Package in line with Qualification
- Travel allowance
- Permanent contract
- Location – North London area
- Has the ability to carry out a measured survey and produce accurate existing drawings as required by the senior architect.
- Has the ability to produce accurate and comprehensive Building regulation drawings which are practical to the contractor on site
- To represent the company in a professional and diligent manner
- To meet negotiate and correspond with all the project management team forming strong working relationships
- To provide all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- A person who takes responsibility and ownership
- Integrity and honesty
- Good personal impact, presentable and articulate
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and Ambitious
- A clear thinking person, who demonstrates, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- A team player who can develop good working relationships and gain the confidence of both colleagues and clients
- Computer literate – proficient in most office packages inclusive of Revit and Autocad
- Clean driving license.
Apply for Level 2 Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly